Saturday, October 22, 2016

Flip Charts - Christmas, Easter, and More

I found some flip charts I don't even remember making so I thought I'd list all of my flip charts in one place ... as I find/remember them :)

It's been a while since I made a flip chart. Any requests? I'm thinking about making a new one for Christmas.

If I Listen with My Heart - flip chart and mini books

If the Savior Stood Beside Me - flip chart

Sleep Little Jesus

Follow the Prophet

Family History - I Am Doing It

An Angel Came to Joseph Smith

I Think When I Read that Sweet Story of Old


3 comments:

  1. I would love a chart for Picture a Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I didn't get a notification about this comment. I can make a flip chart for this song!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete