Sunday, April 14, 2013

An Angel Came to Joseph Smith flip chart

I am teaching Mother's Day songs this week but next Sunday I will start teaching "An Angel Came to Joseph Smith."

In preparation I made this flip chart, which took me a very long time to make, I should add ... they don't always take me this long but I had very specific images in mind for each line, and some of them were tough to find.

I love all the stories behind each image, and plan to discuss some of them with the children as appropriate. For example, I love the image of the Anti-Nephi-Lehies burying their weapons to honor peace and how I can talk about the cycle that we see in the scriptures of how the people were blessed when they sought peace and listened to the Lord's commandments.

Let me know if you have difficulty downloading the flip chart. If you do, and send me your contact info, I can email it to you.

Download the flip chart.








1 comment: