March: “I Stand All Amazed” (no. 193) If you don't have all the matching GAB pictures handily available, I visited the church's image site and found appropriate pictures for each line of the first two verses of the song.
I wouldn't plan to go beyond verse 1 in Junior Primary but you might have time to go into verse two in Senior Primary.
- I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me, Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me. Jesus with the children
- I tremble to know that for me he was crucified That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died. Jesus praying in Gethsemane (chorus)
- Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me Enough to die for me! Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me! Crucifixion (verse 2)
- I marvel that he would descend from his throne divine To rescue a soul so rebellious and proud as mine, Jesus walking on water
- That he should extend his great love unto such as I, Sufficient to own, to redeem, and to justify. Jesus knocking at the door