Saturday, October 13, 2012

Identify that Song! Primary Song Review for Program



The children "ooooh'd" and "awwwwww'd" when I flipped the board around on Sunday and showed them these pictures I had put together. Each group of pictures represents a song that we have been working on in primary.

In Junior primary, I chose a name out of the Helping Hands jar and had a child come up and identify a song. Then, we sang it.

In Senior primary, I gave each class a scripture about the song. The class had to identify the song based on the scriptures, then, identify the pictures that went with the song.

With both classes, I then spent a brief amount of time reminding the children about the meaning of the song and why we sing the song.

This was a lot of fun, but I had to watch the time very carefully. In addition, I am glad I went into the primary room early to set the pictures up because it took more time than I had expected.

You can easily go to Google Images to find most of these pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment