Saturday, June 7, 2014

Family History - I am Doing It - new flip chart!!

Wow, can you believe it's already June???

I'd love to hear what songs your ward primaries chose for the "free choice" June selection around priesthood ordinances and temple work, and how it can bless your family. Our ward primary will be singing "Family History - I am Doing it."

I compiled a new *flip chart for both verses of this song in honor of the new month and new song, since as far as I know, our primary has not sung this song in years! Here's a sneak preview of just some of the pages:



Go here to print your own copy, or send me your email address, and I'll try to pay attention to new requests!

*“Children’s Songbook,” page 94
Words
and music: Jeanne P. Lawler, b. 1924. (c) 1982 IRI; revised
Art from
https://www.lds.org/media-library/images/categories/gospel-art?lang=eng

This flip chart contains words and images for noncommercial church or home use. This notice must be used on each copy made. 



No comments:

Post a Comment