Thursday, December 19, 2019

Being the Light of the World

Here's a few of the slides I shared in my lesson last Sunday on one of the topics we discussed - abiding in light and being a light to others. I thought it was particularly appropriate when thinking about how we can #lighttheworld this Christmas season.


These scriptures made me think of a lesson I taught a few months ago when we were studying Matthew. When we choose the light, eternal life is available for all. It's never too late to partake of the light of Christ. And there's no reason for us not to want to share that light with everyone, always.





I was reminded of a talk given by Elder Vern P. Stanfill in October 2015 about light. We can give each other light until the light that we are striving toward goes stronger.














No comments:

Post a Comment