Friday, August 24, 2012

Song Review Day!



Sunday is going to be Singing Time Review Day.

In Junior Primary, I want to especially work on our new song, "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus," since I didn't have much time to review it.

In Senior Primary, I want to review songs where I know we have the most trouble remembering the lines of the song.

It's time for Helmet Hero, shared here. I might mix it up by associating a different hat with each song, and letting the child choose a hat - and then lyrics (which they can't see of course), to play the game.

In Junior Primary, time pending, I will do Helmet Hero, except I will send two children out of the room and tell the children the missing lines of the song, since they can't all read yet.

This was a popular activity and it's been close to a year since I did it, so I'm excited to do it again. I might also bring back the Singing Elephant for Junior primary.

No comments:

Post a Comment